Who doesn’t love cupcakes? I’d say only the crazy ones. It’s one of the most delicious treats all around the world. Children go head over heels for them, adults love them, and even the elderly enjoy eating this fantastic dessert.
But let’s face the truth. We’re so bored with regular vanilla or chocolate cupcakes. Yes, they’re tasty, but we have already eaten them too much. Well, why not try to mix things up a little bit with salted cupcakes?
Refreshing and unique. That’s it all about – an interesting alternative for special nights or occasions. That said, get your tools out, and learn how to bake this savory dessert with me right now! Your loved ones won’t be able to resist this ultimate salted cupcake recipe.
Make The Best Salted Cupcakes With Our Recipe
- A star piping tip (optional)
- An Icing bag (optional)
- 10 chicken eggs
- 1 carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Grounded pepper
- First, we need topeel and dice the carrot.
- Then, poach the diced carrots in boiling water.After 5-7 seconds, take them out, and place them in a small bowl.
- Next, we move to the potatoes. Peel their skin and hard-boil them.
- After the potatoes are soft and well-boiled, take them out and place them in another bowl.Now, use a spoon to smash them.
- Hard-boil the eggs and peel their shells. Note: To prevent broken eggs, put them in the pot since the water is still cold then bring it to boil.
- Then, we cut the boiled eggs open and separate the yolk and the white.
- Use the knife to trim the edges of the white into the beautiful zig-zag shape. That will create a mold-like form, which we will use in the last step.
- Put the egg yolk into the bowl of mashed potatoes and mix them well together.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of salt and 1 tablespoon of grounded pepper into the bowl of the mixture above.The Final StepUse a spoon (or an icing bag and a star piping tip) to place the mixture of potatoes and egg yolks into the molds made of the trimmed egg white. Decorate the final result with diced carrots.
For those who are going on a diet, eating salted cupcakes frequently might not be the best idea, but it’s absolutely okay to enjoy one or two of them on several occasions. After all, life is short, and it'll be meaningless not to try things we love.
Anyways, this is the end of our post today. Make sure to click on the Subscribe button to receive the latest news from us! Now, serve the dish, and enjoy it with your family!
This post is also available in: English