Known as the most popular choice for weddings and valentine days, this treat will be an excellent gift for your loved ones. What could be better than expressing your appreciation with delicious cupcakes?
So, if you want to give him or her a sweet surprise on your upcoming anniversary, roll your sleeves up and get into the kitchen with us. Our ultimate red velvet recipe will help you bake the tastiest cakes.
Our Ultimate Recipe For The Best Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 345 g flour
- 5 salt
- 360 sugar
- 375 vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 red food coloring
- 3 vanilla extract
- 240 buttermilk
- 12 baking soda
- 5 white wine vinegar
The Frosting Cream:
- 400 unsalted butter
- 240 granulated sugar
- 360 cream cheese
- 3 vanilla extract
- First, sift all the flour, salt, and cocoa into a bowl. Then, set it aside.
- Take out another bowl and pour vegetable oil into it. Next, add in granulated sugar.
- Mix them well together with a whisk (or use an electric mixer) until the mixture is pale.After that, add the eggs in one at a time
- Then, mix in the vanilla extract as well as the red food coloring.
- Add ⅓ of the sifted flour mixture from step 1 in, and mix them well together.For the buttermilk, apply the same “mix-in ⅓ technique.”
- Take out a small bowl to mix the white wine vinegar and the baking soda. After they’re blended well, sift them in the mixture from step 4.
- After the mixture is well-mixed, place the cake liner into the cupcake molds.Then, evenly pour the mixture in (up to ⅔ of the height of the cupcake molds).Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 140℃ and leave to cool completely.
- Mix the butter and the cream cheese well together to make the frosting cream.Then, add in the granulated sugar bit by bit.Finally, add in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the frosting cream in an icing bag with a piping tip on top.Then, decorate your cupcakes!
To wrap things up,
Red velvet cupcakes will be a sweet gift to your loved ones. With just eight steps above, we believe that you now can also make this meaningful dessert for them.
If you have any questions, please leave it in the comments. We’ll reply as soon as possible!